egarding your personal data, you may have the right to:
- Request access (commonly known as a "data subject access request") - enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and information about how it is processed.
- Request correction - enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure - enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no lawful reason for us continuing to store or process it, where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons that will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing - where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing - enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data if, (i) you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (ii) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (iii) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details below. Although we urge you to contact us first to resolve your issue, you always have the right to contact your data protection authority.
You are not required to provide personal data to us but if you do not provide any personal data to us, you may not be able to use our website or we may not be able to authenticate and assist you with your orders, inquiries or requests, and we generally will not be able to provide you with our products and services.